Cydia Impactor is a wonderful tool used to work with mobile devices; iOS and Android. It is a GUI tool – graphical user interface and has loads of features. It allows you to install various themes, work with jailbreak tools, personalize widgets, and essentially lets you customize your phone. You may also use the software on Windows, macOS, and Linux if desired.
Moreover, this tool lets you install APK files on Android devices and IPA files on iOS, while also allowing you to play around with the Master Key features in your phone’s settings. It is completely safe to use, and you can make it even more secure to satisfy yourself by creating a different password for this app.
How to Download Cydia Impactor
To get started on your Cydia journey, simply look it up on Google and you should see yourself finding several sources. For easier reference, here is the official link for you to download the software on the available Operating Systems:
Mac OS X: https://cydia.saurik.com/api/latest/1.
Linux (32-bit): https://cydia.saurik.com/api/latest/4.
And Linux (64-bit): https://cydia.saurik.com/api/latest/5.
How to Use Cydia Impactor
Install Cydia On iOS:
- To get started, you will have to download the latest version of both Cydia Impactor and iTunes on your computer, using the links above that are from the official website.
- Open the impactor tool that just downloaded and open it by dragging it in the Applications folder.
- Use a USB cable (an original one) and connect the iOS device to your computer.
- Find the IPA file that you want to download and then open Cydia Impactor.
- Lastly, click on the IPA file and bring it to the tool using a drag and drop motion. Now, you will just have to type in your Apple ID and password and let Impactor do its magic!
Also Read: Best Cydia Alternative Apps iOS 14.5
Install Cydia On Windows:
- Download Cydia Impactor on your Windows computer using the same aforementioned links and select the Emulator or latest tweak and install it as an IPA file.
- Now, install and run the tool on your PC and click Allow on the dialog box that will pop up and will ask you to grant export access.
- Lastly, attach your phone to the computer and test it out. If it doesn’t work properly, remove and reconnect that mobile device.
Note: To find new updates for Cydia Impactor, open the app and go to the Impactor menu and look for an option that says Check for Updates. This feature, however, is not available on Linux versions of the app for now.
The Latest Update for Cydia Impactor
The recently updated version 0.9.53 offers the ability to Embed a new Apple WWDR certificate, fix reading a few names of Android devices, and supports the new code directory version. You can install the latest version of Cydia as long as you have a paid Apple developer account.