Recently, we’ve been coming out with lots of useful third-party app stores for iOS which let you download plenty of premium apps and games for free. While you may know about popular app installers such as HipStore and vShare, let us tell you about another exciting app called Appcola.
You can download and install Appcola for iOS 10+/ 11+/ 12+/ 13+/ 14+ to get all tweaked apps, hacked games, music and streaming apps and more without jailbreaking.
Why Appcola Download on iPhone, iPad?
Appcola was actually available in the name of Lasy Notes in the Apple App store. But it has been recently revoked due to some violations of Apple terms and conditions. Still, you can download the app on your idevice with a direct link without jailbreaking. The popularity of the app is increasing exponentially due to its compatibility, continuous updates, features and unlimited database of applications and games for free.
Appcola is an impressive third-party application to manage files, music, photos and videos on your iPhone or iPad. It is a good substitute to Cydia or the official App Store on your non-jailbroken idevices. It works like a device manager application allowing you to customize your iPhone/iPad to your heart’s content.
Note:- The objective of the Appcola app is to compress larger files, check malware frequently, clear trash, update notifications, perform system scan and fix blank screen issues. You can find and download paid applications and games for free in the Appcola App.
Features of Appcola Install on iOS
- Compress images: The multipurpose allows users to compress images or photos to the size you want without any compromise in the quality.
- System scan: You can run a system scan on your idevice to find malwares.
- Secured application: The app is tested for viruses and malware by the developers making it a secured app free of viruses.
- Manage files: The application is a perfect file manager for your idevices. You can easily manage files, videos, images, documents, and games in a systematic way.
- Full Customizability: Users can customize iPhone and iPad as per their wish with this app.
- Pick HD wallpapers: You can find a variety of HD wallpapers in Appcola that is not found on other apps.
- Set caller tunes: You can set your personal ringtones as your caller tunes with the app.
- Download iTweak: Users can also download iTweakOS from the Appcola app.
How to Download and Install Appcola App on iOS No Jailbreak (iPhone, iPad)
IMPORTANT:- In order to avoid compatibility issues, before downloading Appcola, you must ensure that you have uninstalled Lasy Notes app. As we mentioned earlier, Lasy Notes has violated Apple’s terms and conditions.
You can download the Appcola App in two different ways.
Method 1 – Using My Wallpaper app
- Open the App Store on your iPhone or iPad, type in the search bar “Wallpaper that I want” or “My Wallpaper”. Now tap on the Search
- As soon as your tap on the search button, several results are displayed. Click on “Wallpaper that I want” app to download it on your iOS device.
- Now, launch the wallpaper app you have just installed. Search for “Appcola Store”.
- Wait for the results to be displayed. You can see “Appcola HD” icon on the top left. The icon is quite similar to Appcola older version.
- Now you can open Appcola store and enjoy the paid apps for free.
Method 2- Using Mojo Installer
- Download Mojo Installer by visiting this link.
- Open the app and go to “Packages”
- Scroll down to “Appcola 2.1” app, as soon as you find it, tap on it.
- Navigate to Appcola installation page and click on the blue Install
- A pop-up appears to install. Click on it to start the installation process.
IMPORTANT:- For a successful installation, you need to perform a date and time trick to avoid any errors. If you miss this step, an error pop-up appears that makes it unable to download the Appcola app.
- Navigate to General > Date and Time > Change the year to 2012. This has to be done because Apple hasn’t restricted the app’s use in 2012.
- Change the date back to June 11, 2012.
- The installation process completes. Now go back to date and time settings again, change it back to original date. Choose the default settings.
- Now, open the Appcola App. You may get a pop-up “Untrusted Enterprise Developer”. To fix, just follow the given steps.
- Go to Settings > General Settings > Device Management > Profile > Trust.
- Tap on Trust to resolve the issue.
Remember it is completely safe to use Appcola on your device as it has multiple benefits such as device management, malware removal, and paid apps/games for free. However, with any new iOS update, Apple may revoke the app. So do make use of it to the maximum extent possible. Do like and share this with your friends and contacts to help us grow and bring you such wonderful hacks regularly.