Spotify++ is one of the best, if not the best, music streaming apps available on iOS. It allows you to listen to your favorite music tracks seamlessly. But, if you are using the free version, you will get irritating ads and won’t be able to use the additional features found in Plus/Premium.
Surely you can get a free this app Premium trial for 30-days, but you need to pay $9.99 per month after the trial expires. Thankfully, there are several ways to get Spotify Premium free on iOS. You can simply install Spotify++ on your iOS device and enjoy all the premium features without paying a dime!
Features of Spotify++ for iOS
- An uninterrupted, ad-free listening experience
- Unlimited skips and shuffles
- Download music offline
- Spotify Connect unlocked
- Additional Seek FWD button
- Enabled Search, Repeats, and Seeking
- Unlock Extreme audio
How to Download and Install Spotify++ Premium Apps for iOS
If you want to get these features without buying premium apps, just follow any of the below-given methods.
Method 1: Download Spotify++ Premium free for iOS from AppValley
- On your iOS device, open the Safari browser and go to the AppValley official website or Download Appvally directly from here.
- Tap the ‘Install AppValley’ button and tap ‘Install’ on the next pop-up.
- Next, go to Settings, select ‘General’, and tap on ‘Device and Profile Management’. In profiles, trust the AppValley developer.
- Now open AppValley and you can find Spotify++ either by searching for it or browsing through the Featured section.
- Tap on -> Spotify++ and hit the ‘GET’ button, then tap -> GET again.
- Spotify++ will now be installed on your iOS device. But, there’s still one step remaining.
- Go to -> ‘Device and Profile Management’ in Settings and trust the Spotify++ developer profile.
You can now use this app without any issues. If this method did not work for you, try the second method.
Method 2: Download Spotify++ ipa on iOS from TutuApp
- On your iPhone or iPad, open Safari and go to the TutuApp website.
- Find the ‘Install Now’ button on the website and tap it.
- A pop-up will appear. Tap -> Install button on it.
- TutuApp will now get installed on your iOS device.
- If you open TutuApp, you might get an error message that says the developer isn’t trusted.
- To fix this, go to -> device Settings, tap on -> ‘General’, and go to -> ‘Device Management’.
- You will see a section called ‘Enterprise App’. There, find the TutuApp certificate and trust it.
- Finally, open TutuApp and look for Spotify++ in the Featured app section. You can also use the Search feature to directly find Spotify++.
- On the Spotify++ page, tap ‘Download’ and then hit ‘Install’.
- The TutuApp will now begin installing on your device without asking for any subscription payment.
After the install app has been installed, you can start enjoying all the premium features right away for free. In case you get the same ‘developer hasn’t been trusted’ error in this app, you can go to Profiles in Device Management Settings and trust the developer of the app.