Unlike Android, iOS does not have a dedicated file manager to store and retrieve files and folders inside the iPhone storage. However, you don’t have to fret anymore as we reveal how to download iFile file manager IPA on iOS without jailbreak so you can manage your files on iPhone and iPad without any hassles.
Download iFile for iPhone, iPad on iOS
iOS users love their devices; but it is nothing new that Apple does not allow the users to access the customized files, folders, and apps on their iPhone without any jailbreak. Wouldn’t it be great if there was a single app to manage all the files stored within your idevice with much ease? iFile is beyond doubt, a major file management app for your iPhone or iPad.
Note:- Although there are other file manager apps on the App Store, many are not as functional, and you have to pay to get the full unlocked version. Instead iFile is a great alternative apps to manage all kinds of files on your iPhone or iPad.
iFile is for instance, cut, copy, paste, compress, uncompress, delete, install and many other functions. You can view folders, files and different file formats just like how you do on your PC and allows for easy management.
The best part is that to install iFile for iOS you won’t have to jailbreak your device.
Apart from that there are a lot of additional features for this app on iOS 10 and they are as follows. iFile is also download from appvalley app.
Also Read: Download and Install Appvalley iOS 15
Features of iFile Download for iOS
- Easy Interface – iFile features a simple and intuitive interface that makes it effortless to use without complications.
- Managing Files – iFile performs all of the tasks of a traditional file manager. You can modify file names, move them, edit them, copy them, and delete files. It also has the ability to compress and unzip archives.
- File Transfers – You may also use Bluetooth or wifi to share files to other devices. Though iFile is mostly used for transferring pictures and videos, it may also be used to move IPA packages across devices.
- Internet Downloads – Download Debian packages of different apps and install them straight on your iPhone or iPad using iFile on iOS.
- Built-in MP3 Player – iFile also includes an MP3 player built-in for listening to any favorite songs. You can easily download any MP3 file to your device and play it using iFile without iTunes.
- Delete Apps – You may delete preloaded apps as well as other apps installed using IPA manager within iFile on your iPhone/iPad.
Also Read: How to Download Tutuapp for iOS | APK
How to Download and Install iFile iPA iOS 15/ 14 on iPhone, iPad No Jailbreak
IMPORTANT:- Before you start installing this app on your device, you need to install Cydia Impactor on your PC. Cydia Impactor is a tool to install third-party IPA files on your iOS device without the need to jailbreak or using the Cydia app. To install Cydia Impactor, visit this link on your computer and follow the instructions.
- The first step is to open any browser on your computer and then go to this link to download the iFile IPA file.
- Now, connect your iPhone/iPad to your computer and open Cydia Impactor tool which you downloaded earlier.
- Drag and drop the iFile IPA file on to Cydia Impactor window.
- You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID username and password. Enter the same to continue installation.
- Wait for iFile to be installed on your iPhone or iPad.
- Navigate to Settings > General > Profile & Device Management.
- Search for iFile with your personal Apple ID and tap to open.
- Tap on Trust and continue.
Now, you can find the app on your device home screen; tap on the icon to open the same. That’s it; now you can use this file manager to access your device storage with greater flexibility.
It is the ultimate app for your iPhone and the above mentioned steps are really simple to follow. In case of any errors, do let us know in the comments section and we will help you out. Please help us grow by sharing this article with your friends on social media. Follow us for more such iOS daily tips, tricks, and hacks.