When you download MediaBox HD iOS on your iPhone or iPad, you can enjoy the latest TV Shows and Movies anytime and anywhere. You can totally enjoy watching content for free in higher quality and customized streaming.
Note: MediaBox App on iPhone is one of the most popular streaming app as it has the largest collection of movies and TV shows. MediaBox app is updated regularly with the newest content that can be streamed directly with no torrents. So we can guarantee that the app is completely safe to install.
Updated Features of MediaBox HD
MediaBox HD has attractive features and a great aesthetic appeal that appeals to users thanks to its various themes. There are a lot of features to explore in MediaBox HD iOS ranging from Direct Streaming, Offline Watching, Kids Mode, VLC Player Support, and Subtitles Support.
- It supports a lot of applications such as Chromecast, Smart-TV, Roku, Wi-Fi Sharing so that you can stream the content directly to TV [Apple AirPlay is also supported].
- Users can enjoy light and dark themes in different colors.
- Enjoy the option of Offline Watching.
- Feature of subtitles from OpenSubtitle, Popcorn-Time, and Subscene.
- VLC Player supported.
- Integrate movie database with applications such as Trakt and Real Debrid.
Also Read: Download and Install Tongbu App iOS (English Version)
How to Download and Install MediaBox HD iOS Without Jailbreak
IMPORTANT NOTE:- Before you install the app, make sure your iOS device is ready for it. Firstly, you should ensure that the device has at least 20 percent battery left. When the app is being installed, your device should not switch off. If it does, you have to repeat the process.
Method 1: Download MediaBox HD with Direct Download
It is one of the most preferred methods for downloading MediaBox on iOS devices as there is no need for Jailbreak
- Open Safari browser on your Apple device and visit https://mediaboxhd.net/.
- Look for the Download button and tap on it.
- When you get a notification, tap on Install Wait for the installation process to complete.
- Go back to the Home screen of the device and you’ll see MediaBox HD app there.
- However, if you try to open the app, a pop up appears “Untrusted Enterprise Developer”. Tap on Cancel
- Go to Settings -> General -> Profile and Device Management.
- Under Enterprise Apps, select Jexcore Infotech Private Limited.
- Tap on Trust “Jexcore Infotech Private Limited”. Now, go back to the Home screen.
- Now you can start the MediaBox HD application on your iOS device.
Method 2: Install MediaBox HD Using AppValley
Note: AppValley is a third-party app store from where you can download the MediaBox HD app indirectly rather than from an official site.
- First, visit https://appvalley.vip/ from the Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad.
- Click on Install.
- You get a popup saying, “This website is trying to open Settings to show you a configuration file. Do you want to allow?” Tap on Allow.
- Navigate to Settings -> Profile Downloaded.
- Choose the AppValley profile and select the Install
- Enter your device passcode to complete.
- Now, launch the AppValley app and type in the search bar “MediaBox HD”
- When you find the result, click the Get When the notification appears, tap on Install option.
- Before you launch the MediaBox HD app, again give Trust permission to this app from Profiles and Device Management.
- Now, the application is ready for use.
You can enjoy the free version of MediaBox HD until there are no revokes. If there are any revokes, the app stops working and you may need to reinstall. However, if you pay to get the VIP Membership, there are no revokes and you can install the app on up to 5 devices simultaneously.