Nintendo 64 Emulator or N64 Emulator iOS was the fifth-generation home video game console introduced by the famous Nintendo. N64iOS was launched with three main games: Pilotwings 64, Super Mario 64, and the Saikyo Habu Shogi. And if you are a Nintendo lover, you must have played the famous Nintendo games.
Do you know you can play your favourite Nintendo games again on your iPhone or iPad? Well, you can. To play the old retro Nintendo games on your iOS device, you have to download and install the Nintendo 64 Emulator. Let’s continue reading to learn more about the N64 emulator.
How to Play Old Nintendo Games (N64 Emulator iOS) on iPhone, iPad ?
The only way to play the old Nintendo video games on iPhone or iPad is by installing an emulator. There are a number of Nintendo emulators available online.
The N64iOS supports your iOS device, allowing you to run the old retro Nintendo games flawlessly. In addition, the Nintendo 64 emulator brings all the video games launched for N64 to your device for free. The important thing is, you don’t even have to go against Apple’s security policy to install the emulator.
To play the Nintendo games, you have to use a New GamePad emulator that supports N64 games. The NewGamePad emulator comes with multi-platform support, making it best to run old Nintendo games without downloading the specific emulator for the particular system. In addition, the NewGamePad offers on-screen control so that you can feel the retro vibe while playing.
Features of Nintendo 64 Emulator or N64iOS
- Play any game launched for the N64 emulator iOS console on the devices
- On-screen gaming control and complete access to the emulator
- Multi-platform support to run games easily with other Game Consoles
- Auto-detects the emulator console based on the type of game
- Ability to download N64iOS ROMs and play your desired games
So, if you are a Nintendo lover and want to enjoy the retro games on your iPhone or iPad, follow this step-by-step guide by which you can download the Nintendo 64 emulator on your iOS device.
Also Read: Download and Install Appvalley on iOS
Download and Install Nintendo 64 Emulator or N64 Emulator iOS for iPhone, iPad
- Launch Safari on your device and browse http://iemulators.com/newgamepad. The page will start to load
- After that, scroll to the bottom of the page.
- A pop up will occur with the installation instructions.
- Then click on Download.
- After that, tap on Install and wait until the installation is done.
- Once the app is installed, go to the Settings.
- Then click on General.
- Tap on Profiles.
- Select Device Management.
- Then search for N64iOs and click on Trust [Note: You must select Trust from the settings after installing the emulator app to avoid the Untrusted Developer issues.]
- Now go to the home screen and open the NewGamePad.
These steps will help you install the N64iOs emulator on your iOS 11, 10, or 9. If you face any difficulties while downloading the app, you must take an expert’s help.