The Nintendo 3DS has a pretty big fanbase and is a very famous game console. Although it was released in 2011, people still love playing Nintendo games. Many iOS users want to play Nintendo games on their iPhone and iPad devices, and that’s possible with a 3ds emulator ios.
Nintendo 3DS Emulator for iOS 14/14.5/15
The 3DS Emulator for iOS is one of the best and most preferred Nintendo emulators. It is packed with features and lets you download and play Nintendo 3DS games on iOS 14 and iOS 14.5. The games have a retro charm to them and take you back to the good old Nintendo days. What’s more exciting is that you don’t even need to jailbreak for 3ds4ios free download.
Also Read: 10 Best iOS Emulators for Pc
Download and Install Nintendo 3DS Emulator iOS 14-14.5, 15 Without Jailbreak For iPhone, iPad
The 3DS Emulator is also known as the Citra emulator and allows you to play all Nintendo 3DS games on your iPad and iPhone. You can save your gameplay and resume later without having to start the game from the beginning. The 3ds4ios emulator offers an anti-aliasing feature on the latest iPhone to make the graphic rendering better and smoother. You also get 720p HD gameplay and multiplayer modes.
To get a Nintendo 3DS Citra emulator on your iOS device, simply follow these steps:
- On your iPad or iPhone, open the Safari browser and go to this -> website.
- Download the 3DS emulator installation file for iOS. You will need to unzip the file to extract the install file.
- Once extracted, tap the file and install it.
- After the installation is finished, open -> Settings and go to -> ‘General’. Do not open the app right away because you will first need to trust the developer certificate to avoid developer error.
- Tap on -> ‘Device Management‘ or Profile. Here, find the recently installed Nintendo 3DS profile and tap the ‘Trust‘ button to make the developer certificate trusted.
- You can now launch the Nintendo 3DS emulator app and download your favorite games.
The Emulator is also available for Windows PC as well as Android, which allows your friends to install it on their devices and play multiplayer games together on different platforms.
How to Install Nintendo 3DS ROMs Emulator for iOS 14-14.5/15
Once you have installed the 3DS Emulator on your iOS device, you can download ROM games from the internet and load them in the app to play them. Just follow these easy steps:
- Using a USB cable, connect your iPhone/iPad device to your Mac or PC and launch iTunes.
- In the navigation bar, click on -> your device and go to -> Apps.
- Select File sharing and choose Nintendo 3DS. You will see a box under the Emulator’s Documents.
- You can drag and drop all the game ROMs in this box to load them into the 3DS emulator app.
- Next, unplug your iOS device and launch the 3DS emulator app.
- Inside the app, go to -> ‘Menu’ and tap on the -> ‘ROM List’. All the ROMs that you transferred in the earlier steps will not be visible here. If any ROM file was corrupted or unsupported, it will not show up in this list.