Fix Cydia Impactor Stuck on Verifying Application: Though every iOS power user still trusts Cydia Impactor to sideload IPA files on iPhones, the tool is not without its shortcomings. Out of the several known Cydia Impactor errors, one of the most common that users are plagued by is the Cydia Impactor Stuck on Verifying Application error.
Note: If you’re into customizing the iOS interface and modding the iOS apps to get the full benefits, you must surely use Cydia Impactor. Originally developed by hacker & programmer Sarik back in 2008, it’s a great tool to install hacked apps without jailbreaking your iPhone.
Despite its popularity, Cydia Impactor has few known errors which users face quite often. Cydia Impactor gets stuck in verifying application due to several reasons.
How to Identify “Verifying Application” Error on Cydia Impactor
- 1 Best 9 Methods to fix Cydia Impactor Verifying Application Error
- 1.1 Get the Latest Cydia Impactor App
- 1.2 Disabling the 2-step Verification for Apple ID
- 1.3 Revoke the Apple Certificate
- 1.4 Check the apps already signed in
- 1.5 Check Internet Connectivity
- 1.6 Use Cydia Impactor with another PC
- 1.7 Try resetting your iOS device
- 1.8 Method to hard reset iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
- 1.9 How to restart other iPhone models
Connect your iPhone to your computer with the provided USB cable and open Cydia Impactor tool. Once your iPhone/iPad shows up, you can simply drag and drop the required IPA file into Cydia Impactor window.
Now, if you get a window that shows “Verifying Application” and is stuck at the same place, then you have the Cydia Impactor stuck on verifying error.
IMPORTANT: This issue is quite commonly faced by Windows users more often than not. One of first things to take care of is to see whether your USB drivers are functioning properly. You can just go into Device Manager and check for any error messages next to USB devices.
Best 9 Methods to fix Cydia Impactor Verifying Application Error
Get the Latest Cydia Impactor App
The user should make sure to download the latest Cydia Impactor app that enables you to sideload IPA apps. Download the Cydia Impactor app from the official website and start sideloading IPA apps to see if the error repeats.
Disabling the 2-step Verification for Apple ID
When you are experiencing this Cydia Impactor application verifying error, it is sometimes better to disable the 2-step verification for Apple ID as it can help you to fix the error.
How to disable 2-step verification for Apple ID-
- Login to your Apple ID/go to Account from a web browser.
- Select Password and Security.
- Then, turn off the two-step verification
- Check new security questions.
Revoke the Apple Certificate
To rectify the Cydia Impactor error, just revoke the apple certificate and start to sideload IPA apps again. To revoke
- Go to Cydia Impactor, select “X code”.
- Then click “Delete Apple ID”.
Check the apps already signed in
In Cydia Impactor, there is a limit to the number of apps that can be signed in. With one apple account, you can sign-in with three apps at any point in time. Check how many apps are approved on your Apple ID. If three are already signed-in, delete one and then install the new IPA.
Check Internet Connectivity
When you start to sideload IPA files using Cydia, please make sure your internet connection is available and is stable. If you don’t have a stable connection, you may face errors.
Use Cydia Impactor with another PC
When you have tried several methods but still frustrated with the same error, try using Cydia Impactor with another PC. This method may solve your problem.
Try resetting your iOS device
If nothing else works for you, go for last resort i.e. reset your iPhone or iPad. Before resetting the device, make sure you back up all the data. Due to new iOS devices, hard reset methods are different for each device.
Method to hard reset for iPhone 8, iPhone X, iPhone XS, and iPhone XR and other latest models –
- Press and release the Volume Up button on the mobile’s left side
- Press and release the Volume Down button
- Next, hold the Sleep button on the mobile’s right side to restart your iOS device.
Method to hard reset iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
- Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button
- Also, press and hold the Volume button
- Keep holding the button to restart.
How to restart other iPhone models
- Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and Home button at the same time. The screen goes black and comes up with the apple logo on the screen.
IMPORTANT – iTunes is essentially required to install applications on your iOS device. Make sure iTunes is updated to the latest version. When you are downloading Cydia Impactor, ensure that you have enough battery. The required battery level should be more than 50%.
Cydia Impactor is a trusted source as the tool is safe and can improve your device productivity. You can simply follow the methods listed above to overcome Cydia stuck on verifying application error easily. Leave your comments below if you need further help.