GBA4iOS Download and Install: GBA4iOS is a platform where iPhone and iPad users can play old games. However, since Apple doesn’t permit GMA games to run on their devices, people used to jailbreak their phones to play the old games. But an emulator will let you play GBA games on your phone without having to jailbreak it. Here is how you can install GBA4iOS
GBA4iOS Download and Install on iOS for iPhone, iPad
Method 1: GBA4iOS Install Using Tweakbox app
- Open Safari on your iPhone and type this URL – https://tweakboxapp.com/
- Click on the Install Now option
- You will be prompted to download the Configuration File on iOS device – Tap on Allow
- When the download is complete, go to Settings -> General Profile -> Fine the Tweakbox Profile -> Install
- After the installation, go to -> Home Page of your device and open the Tweakbox app
- Tap on the App Tab – locate all the apps under the category of Tweakbox app
- Locate GBA4iOS Tweak and tap on the GBA4iOS App
- Tap to install the GBA4iOS App on the Home Screen of the device
- Next go to the File app, which reveals folder name on My iPhone
- After both the apps have been installed, they can be managed easily with the Safari File
Also Read: Best Tweakbox Alternative Apps for iOS
Method 2: Install GBA4iOS Emulator Using AppValley Installer Package
- Launch Safari on your iPhone or iPad and then type the URL – https://appvalleyapp.com/
- Click on Download for iPhone
- Once the download is complete, wait for all the apps to load
- If you encounter the Untrusted Developer Error, then go to Settings App > General > Profiles > tap on App Developer’s Name > Trust
- The app will work flawlessly after this. You can look for any type of games that you want in the Search Bar and play.
Method 3: GBA4iOS Download Emulator Using Ignition.Fun
- Open Safari on your iOS devices and then you have to type the URL – https://ignition.fun/
- Tap on Install and confirm your selection by clicking Install again
- While the app is downloading, go to Settings > General > Profiles and Device management > Enterprise App section > Enterprise App (wait for some time if you don’t see it instantly) > Trust SIIC Shanghai (Holding) Co.Ltd.
- Open Ignition App from Home Screen and click on Apps Page and then tap on Emulators
- Go down to locate GBA4iOS and click on Get to install the GBA4iOS emulator – confirm your action by clicking on Install – the GBA4iOS app will be installed along with the Ignition app
- You may not see any games on the screen initially. On the app go to Search and tap on All
- Go to Settings > Home Page > Google or set your custom page by typing your choice of URL > Done
- Click on the Search icon and write down the name of the game that you wish to play.
Follow one of the options to install the GBA4iOS emulator on your iPhone and enjoy playing retro games such as Pokémon or any other game of your choice.