When it comes to the security of ios, there are not a lot of options that can get complete access to Apple devices since we all know how much secure the ios devices are. But nevertheless, we can still do jailbreak ios 14.6 and get 100% access to the device in 2021 that too without any computer!
What is jailbreaking?
Jailbreaking is said to be done when you bypass the security of your iPhone and allow the device to download apps from 3rd party sites and use them, which are actually no allowed by apple. For ios, it’s called jailbreaking, whereas, for android, it is called rooting.
Well, to say the least, jailbreaking is not exactly the criminal type of illegal, but Apple forbades the use of jailbreaking your device. But anyways, sometimes you got to do something to enjoy few applications that apple denied for no reason. So let’s see the steps you have to do in order to jailbreak your ios 14.6 without a computer.
Also Read: 10 Best iOS Emulators for Windows/ PC
How to Download and Install Jailbreak iOS 14.6 Tutorial (No Computer)
1. The very first thing you need to make sure of is that your auto-rotation is switched off because it won’t work if your auto screen rotation is switched on.
2. After the above step just goes to your phone settings and look for the option “general settings“. In that general settings, you must switch on the “background app refresh” option if it’s switched off.
3. After you do the above step, open your browser and go to the website “iotweaks.com” and search for their application “uncover jailbreak“. If not found on the home page, just search it in the search bar. This app is 14.6 version compatible and will help you jailbreak your device easily.
4. When you start the uncover jail app, the very first thing it will show you is downloading online required files and other stuff, and then it will ask you for a small verification.
5. To verify yourself, just download any of the 2 apps or tasks given below the verify option and complete it. It won’t take more than 2 minutes of your time to complete the option.
6. After you have completed the above step, you will see that Cydia is going to be automatically installed on your device. To see where it is, just go to your home screen and search for Cydia. If you have successfully completed the verification, then Cydia will be installed automatically.
7. Now if you have seen Cydia on your phone screen, then congrats! You have jailbroken your ios 14.6 devices. It was simple, isn’t it?
jailbreaking your phone would completely rip it off from any type of guarantee or warranty period. Apple and other mobile manufacturers have clearly stated this multiple times. So make sure you think about jailbreaking your device you take these things into account. Once you jailbreak ios 14.6, there is no going back.