How to Increase the Speed of a Any Video on iPhone: All iPhone users know how to capture a slow motion video on their idevices. With the Slo-mo camera mode, you can lower the speed of video playback easily. But how to speed up a video on iPhone? Yes, it can be done with your iPhone. Go ahead and read through this guide to find out a unique trick!
Playing Videos on the iPhone
With a lot of updates, still users can’t change the speed of the video from the Photos app in 2021. You need to download an app to edit and speed up the videos. There are many apps available in the Apple store providing tools to speed up the video. Apps such as iMovie, Kapwing, Filmorager video editor, etc. to speed up the video.
If you are not a professional video editor, you can still change the speed of the videos with the above apps.
Note:- Firstly, the process isn’t the same for slo-mo videos. You can speed up the video that has already been shot. Now, either you can speed up the video shot or speed up the slo-mo video to the normal speed.
How to Speed Up a Video On iPhone with iMovie ?
To speed up a normal video, you may need to download an Apple software called iMovie. It is a free video editing software available in the Apple App Store. After downloading the app, you can create a new project.
1. Tap on the “plus” option to create a project and then select the video when the pop-up appears.
2. Now choose the video that you want to speed up.
3. Select and then tap at the bottom of the screen.
4. Editing screen appears. Now tap on the video timeline revealing the editing points.
5. The video editing timeline appears in yellow and editing tools are visible at the bottom of the screen.
6. You can tap on the “speed” button that appears like a clock.
7. In the tools, you can see the slider to increase or decrease the speed of the video. In the app, you can increase the speed of the video up to two times.
By default, the slider indicates the normal speed as 1x, you can tap on the slider to increase the speed. You can drag it up to 2x and preview it. Adjust the speed before saving the edited video. You can save the video in your camera roll and share it on other apps.
Also Read: Why Is My Phone So Slow? Best Ways to Speed Up your Phone
How to Speed Up a Slo-mo Video on iPhone to Normal Speed with Photos App?
You can increase the speed of a slo-mo video directly from the Photos app of your iPhone. When you try to speed up the slo-mo, it returns to the normal speed. It is very easy to change the speed of the video from the Photos App.
1. Open the Photos App.
2. Tap on Albums.
3. Now, move to Slo-mo videos in the app.
4. Select the slo-mo video you want to speed up.
5. Tap on Edit in the upper-right corner of the app.
6. Look at the bottom of the screen–– the timelines are represented through vertical lines. The tightly spaced lines indicate normal video whereas the lines far apart indicate slo-mo video.
7. The slo-mo video has large lines at the end. Just drag the slider with your finger all the way to the right line to speed up the video. Now, the slo-mo section will not be visible and spacing between lines will become identical with the rest of the video.
8. Now tap on Play to check the speed of the video.
9. Click on Done to save it.
How to Speed Up a Video on iPhone with Third-Party Apps?
You can pick some of the apps given below to edit/change the speed of the videos. Start editing today like a professional with the help of these apps.
1. Filmora video editor: It is one of the most popular desktop apps for video editing and changing the speed of the videos. It helps you to create professional videos where you can either speed up or slow down the speed of existing videos. Get it here.
2. Givit video editor: Another popular video editor software is Givit for iOS users. You can easily change the speed of the videos and enjoy unlimited features. Get it here.
3. TiltShift video editor: Another great app for video editing and speeding up the video is TiltShift video editor. You can do a lot of stuff with the app such as changing speed, professional tools for editing, and stimulating time lapse. Get it here.
4. Perfect Video Editor: It is a free app for iOS users for video editing. The features of the app offer effortless video editing such as change the speed, change video’s orientation, add sound effects, background music, etc. Get it here.
We bring you new iOS guides, tips, and hacks every single day. Please like and share this guide with your friends on social media and all iPhone lovers! See you soon in the next iOS hack soon.