How to Transfer Text Messages from iPhone to Computer PC: Messaging someone via a text message is something that is done by everyone that too daily. It refrains one from calling and talking to someone via voice and simply transfers your complete message to the other person silently.
With the rise of technology around us and people getting busier day by day with their lives, text messages are becoming an integral part of human communication.
How to Transfer Text Messages from iPhone to Computer PC
You may be messaging your boss about your health or checking up on your relatives regarding their health, or just planning your trek with your friends.
And often, we land at situations where this option of deleting or losing out the whole text message history becomes inevitable. But don’t worry, we are there to help you save your text message memories. Today in this article, we would be helping you with how you can transfer your text messages from your iPhone to your PC and how to save text messages to a computer.
Here, How to Save Text Messages to a Computer PC ?
Before you start exploring your iPhone, we would like to say that you will be needed to use the iExplorer application on your apple device. Now, follow the below steps-
- Connect your iPad or iPhone to the PC first.
- After the above step, you will have to unlock your iPad or iPhone and search out for the iExplorer application.
- After that click on the button which says “messages“. which will be in the device overview section.
- Now, if you haven’t made any iTunes backup till now in the PC you have connected, then it will ask you to create one. And in case if you have already created one before and it is at least 24 hours old, then it will ask you whether you want to use that same backup file or not. You can either choose yes to go with the previous one or click -> no to create a fresh one again.
- After the above step, the iExplorer will start loading your messages. Post this step, just select any conversation from the left-hand side panel.
- If there is one single conversation that you want to transfer, then just click on that one and click on export to export your messages to your PC instantly. And in case you want to send multiple ones, then you can select multiple conversations too.
And this is how to save text messages to a computer/ How to transfer text messages from iPhone to computer in case you are an Apple user.
Apple users can transfer part or the entire history of messages very easily without a fuss. The text message’s history isn’t that big and won’t block a large part of your hard drives. So every time you text with your phone, make sure you have a backup till that day and make a backup every 1-2 months.