If you are a Nintendo lover, you would like to have it on your iPhone and iPad. However, unfortunately, Nds4iOS isn’t available in the App store, so you cannot download and install the app from there. But that doesn’t mean you can never download Nds4iOS on your iOS device. Actually, with a little bit of patience and time, you can download and install Nds4iOS on your device.
Here is a step-by-step guide for you by which you can easily download and install Nds4iOS on your iPhone and iPad. Let’s start.
How to Download and Install Nds4iOS on iOS for iPhone, iPad
It is the most famous Nintendo emulator and is loved by all Nintendo fans. However, it’s not an official app for playing Nintendo console games on iPhone and iPad. So, you can only install this app from third-party alternatives to the Apple App Store.
There are various methods of Nds4iOS download and install on iOS devices. If any one of the methods fails, try another one. Continue reading to know about all the methods.
Also Read: Download and Install AppValley on iOS (latest version)
Method 1: Download and Install Nds4iOS from iOSEmus
- Launch Safari on your iOS device and visit the iosem.us website
- Go to the -> site’s home page, and it will guide you to select an icon to install.
- Tap on any of them and it will take you to the iOSEmus profile.
- Click on -> install and enter your TouchID or passcode if needed.
- Then click on Install again. (Since it is a profile, it will only take few seconds to get installed).
- After that, go to your device’s home screen and launch iOSEmus.
- At the home tab, you will find the list of all tweaked apps. Scroll down and search for Nds4iOS.
- If the Nds4iOS is available for installation, it will show a green checkmark.
- Select Nds4iOS and follow the installation instructions.
- After installation, go to Settings > Trust the developer.
Note: You will still need to download Nds4ios ROMs to play games. Also, if some reasons, if you find Nds4iOS is marked with a red checkmark, continue reading other methods.
Method 2: Download and Install Nds4iOS Using iEmulators
- Launch Safari and visit iemulators.com
- Then go to the Apps tab.
- Scroll down and search for Nds4iOS. Check if it’s marked as being revoked and if not, you are good to go.
- Click on it to open the details and tap on Install.
- Follow the on-screen installation instructions.
- After the installation, go to Settings > Trust the developer.
- Now you should be able to reload your game data or install ROM.
Method 3: Download and Install Nds4iOS Via TutuApp
- Launch Safari and go to the TutuApp homepage
- Then click on -> Install
- When prompted, tap on -> Install again to confirm the installation
- Follow the on-screen instruction to install it properly
- After installation, you should see TutuApp icon on the home screen
- Before opening the TutuApp, go to the Setting > General > Device Management >Enterprise App> Find and Trust the certificate of TutuApp
- Launch TutuApp and search Nds4iOS
- Then click on -> Download and select Install
- When prompted, tap again on Install to confirm the installation
- Then go to Settings > General > Profile > check for profile associated with Nds4iOS > select Trust
Most people think this is not safe for iOS devices. But it is safe. The safest way to download the app is to use TweakBox because it doesn’t require jailbreaking. Hence, it is not breaking Apple’s security which means your device is safe from external threats. Also, this app has been thoroughly tested, so it is safe for your iOS device.